Telstra Business Internet ™ is a best-in-class internet solution for business customers:
- A complete, ready-built solution which delivers internet to standalone locations, on a site-by-site basis within Telstra’s fibre Network Coverage Area,
- Offering the best geographic coverage available from a single provider via the industry-leading Telstra Wholesale fibre network,
- Covering 27,000+ multi-tenanted business sites within Australia, all enabled ready to be deployed without delay,
- Multiple bandwidth options available for the Standard option, ranging from 20 Mbps 1000 Mbps.
- High quality service level agreement options with increased management and responsiveness to fault resolution to give peace of mind for Business Internet customers above and beyond support for traditional home users.
The Telstra® Business Internet can be provided by either one of the following access classes:
- Access Class (Standard):This access class offers symmetrical transmission speeds. A CIR:PIR ratio of up to 1:20 may be experienced at peak times.
- Access Class (Premium):This access class offers symmetrical transmission speeds
using a dedicated virtual local Area Network (VLAN) to carry the data traffic to Telstra’s
internet network on a CIR:PIR ratio of 1:1.