XFIBRE managed network services is fully equipped to provide its clients the infrastructure, software and technical support services essential to operate and manage an IP-based communication network either local or globally. Our Managed networks team can provide hardware infrastructure resources such as servers, routers and switches, as well as operating system and firewall software to run and secure the backend infrastructure and the data transferred or stored over it. The entire system is entirely monitored and maintained by our 24×7 (GNOC) Global Network Operation Team based in Australia with 100% local staff.
Get the best of us
Types of Managed networks include solutions and services such as managed LAN, managed WAN, managed Gateway, managed Wireless networks and other automated network support services.
- Active monitoring by XFIBRE 24×7 NOC services allows real time supervision of Networks, Servers and Desktop infrastructure at all times.
- The active monitoring can also include all security and application patching of servers and other related infrastructure with reporting.
- We respond in agreed time frames per SLA to resolve any issues which is mostly seamless to the client.
- XFIBRE uses the latest Managed Service Platforms to monitor your network 24×7 and our qualified Technical Engineers respond to any issues in a seamless manner.
- XFIBRE offers a completely flexible and scalable solution in terms of equipment procurement, all support types and monitoring requirements that can adapt and grow to meet your future needs.